Sunday, October 30, 2011

Final Project Blog

    For the final project I've decided to complete option one and I choose Flannery O'Conner for an author.  I choose option one instead of two because I'm interested in trying to make connections of similarities between some of her short stories.  I enjoy reading short stories and I've never read any of her work before.  So it'll be interesting to see her style of writing.  The primary text I have chosen to use is called, "Everything That Rises Must Converge."  
    In my final project I hope to be able to complete the assignment with great success.  The project is a little intimidating right now but I will just take it one step at a time and do the best I can.  I hope to transition between paragraphs well and find all the sources I need to make this a great essay.   I mostly plan on using the college library link and the internet as secondary sources and find sites where critics have commented on her stories.




This image came from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flannery_O'Connor

No comments:

Post a Comment